SITES-IDEAs welcomes all persons and entities interested in the field of development economics and who are committed to the goals and objectives of the Association. Membership may be on either an individual or institutional basis. Institutional membership information and applications should be sent to the Board (firstname.lastname@example.org) and are subject to approval. Membership runs from the date of payment of fees and lasts one year. By becoming a member, you accept to receive e-mails and alerts about the SITES activities and initiatives.
- The possibility to publish on the SITES Working Paper Series taking advantage of the peer review service.
- The possibility to apply for participation and scholarship in the SITES Schools and Conferences.
- Access to the public debate activities of SITES through its blogs and forums.
- The right to share and use teaching materials, data, research opportunities, tools for economic analysis.
- Access to update information on upcoming conferences and training courses, job openings, notices related to research and policy, and funding opportunities.
- Access to the SITES membership directory if a member is interested in sharing information.
- The right to vote in the SITES General Assembly of members and in the SITES elections.
- The right to post announcements of events, educational programmes, job openings, suggestions concerning web resources or materials of interest to the profession, at no charge in the SITES website.
- Academics and practitioners of Italian and non-Italian nationality who deal with issues related to economic development in Italian or foreign Universities,international research centers, institutions and ONGs.
- Students, PhD and post-doc students or young development economists of Italian and Non-Italian nationality working in research institutions with a recognized reputation.
SITES is open to receive the support of institutional members. These are national and international public and private organizations interested in supporting research and activities in the SITES’s areas of interest. To become an institutional member of the Italian Society of Development Economics (SITES), please contact our secretary Beppe Folloni at (email@example.com) who will inform about the special benefits and payment details by bank transfers. Institutional membership is in the form of liberal donations.
National and International Research Centers, Banks, Academic Institutions interested in the topics of development economics can apply for institutional membership. Membership will run from the date of payment of fees and will last one year.
Annual Association Fees
- Students and PhD students – 30 Euros
- Ordinary Members – 60 Euros
- Institutional Members – Liberal Donation
How to pay
New and existing members can pay at the STRIPE site of the association that automatically provides a receipt using the contact information provided in the subscription procedure, which also confirms your registration.